want only 1 lp

I've posted this question before, but the digest lists
went down for a few weeks before I could get any
answers to this question.

I have 3 lp cards in my computer at dos addresses
lpt1, lpt2, and lpt3.  I only want the one at lpt1 to
be attached to the lp driver(s).  I want the other two
ports free for my own software.  I am running potato
now, the options entered for the modules in slink
don't work here, on boot up the initial feedback shows
all three lpt ports being grabbed by the lp driver
nomatter what I've tried.  Something is different in
2.2.x I think.

Any ideas out there?  I will be writting my own driver
to talk to the other two ports. One for a home brew
prom burner, the other for an 8052 ICE that was
written up in byte some years ago.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze