[OT] Frontpage 2000 Question

I just successfully installed Frontpage 2000 Extensions on my Woody
box and the latest stable apache.  They work great for the root web, I am
able to do anything I need to do.   I read a lot of the documentation on Frontpage
but I am looking for a simple method to enable per-user webs.

I am using a standard $home/public_html setup for my users, and I would like to
go in, for example, and allow user bob to use frontpage extensions, but nobody else
at this point.  Bob's web would be located at Http://www.servername.com/~bob.

Can anyone give me a quick example on how to do this using fpsrvadm?

Regards,

Todd