Re: FreeWWWeb

> I don't remember exactly what I did to get mine going, but I did wind up
having to
> use minicom to figure out what was happening. Then I think I had to make
an entry in
> pap-secrets for freewwweb (I can't currently access that box to look
around at the
> moment, so I'm having to do this by (poor) memory).
Thanks, but I don't know minicom that good to use PAP scripts. I cannot just
let it call the number, and I get a login screen, but that rejects
everything I try. pap-secrets has an entry in it for freewwweb, but still it
doesn't work.

Bart

PS
i am considering paid internet. maybe they can connect me ....