Fw: siocsifflags

 Hello.

 Same situation:
 i have Celeron workstation with 2 eth cards: old ISA D-Link-250CT and DEC
 Tulip 21140-AC. All works fine with kernel 2.0.38 but after compiling,
 installing and booting 2.2.14 i always get "SIOCSIFFLAGS: resource
 temporarily unavailable" for every line with route add command in
 /etc/init.d/network script.