System Clock

I have a small problem with the way my system clocks are setup. What I am
trying to do is sync my local time and UTC so they are the same. At the
moment they seem to be 10 hours apart. I have tried tzconfig but that does
not ask if i want my system clock and hwclock to be in sync or not to refer
to the UTC at all.

To make things a bit easier to understand I need to set my clocks up as if
it were a dual boot machine where the local time does not refer to UTC at
all.
Surely I don't have to rebuild the server.
Regards,
Doug Bean
Mr Bean's Internet