Re: netscape6 anyone?

I have it running on woody.  I also started it from within the directory
in which I unpacked it.  Symbolic links won't work, you have to run it
from that directory.  I didn't have to change anything at all, but I had
been running M14 of mozilla, and I assume it requires mostly the same
libraries.

--

Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate