Re: netscape6 anyone?

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 10:20:03AM -0400, Brian J. Stults wrote:
> I have it running on woody.  I also started it from within the directory
> in which I unpacked it.  Symbolic links won't work, you have to run it
> from that directory.  I didn't have to change anything at all, but I had
> been running M14 of mozilla, and I assume it requires mostly the same
> libraries.

For M13, I put this little script in /usr/local/bin and added a menu
entry in /etc/menu.

#!/bin/sh
export GECKO_FONT_SIZE_FACTOR=1.2
(cd /usr/local/mozilla13/package ; ./mozilla)

The above takes care of that pesky start-up problem. Maybe there's a
more elegant way (like fixing the real start-up script).  Just
s/mozilla/netscape/ .

| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |