greetings all and debian general question

Hello All,

  I am new to the list.  I wanted to findout from the
experts on this list regarding their evaluations of
debian.  The uses for my server will be webhosting,
webemail, dns, firewall, database(backend)?Any
comments or heads up info is appreciated.

  Also, I am evaluating debian 2.1r4 from
ftp.sourceforge.net, is this a good source for
downloads, if not, where?

  Is debian 2.1r4 stable, is it only 2 cd's?

thanks,
Moe

--- Chanop Silpa-Anan <chanop@syseng.anu.edu.au>