Re: Help About Pine

> Hi I want to add a code to my signature if is there any one who knows how
> I can do it please tell me for example I want to attach todays date or
> random test to my signature ..

hehe - i had this idea, too.
i don't know, if there is a "legitimate" way do auto-run a script, which
outputs a .sig directly to pine, but there are some workarounds:
basic idea: a script, which completely rewrites the ~/.sig when run.
you can tell cron to run it daily or hourly or whenever.
another nice idea is to write a wrapper for pine (or whatever mailer).
this wrapper would first run the sig-modificator (or do the actions
itself) and then exec the real mailer.

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.