Re: END Key in Emacs (only in Xterm)

Hello Branden,

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 08:18:26PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 07:50:31PM -0300, Rodrigo Castro wrote:
> > Hello Branden,

> > > If you're using xterm 3.3.6-6, please be sure and read the Debian X FAQ.
> > > There is a section about debugging key binding problems.
> > >
> > > <file:/usr/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz>
> >
> > 	I had already read it. If I change TERM variable to linux, it
> > works. Look at what is returned by these commands (xev reports
> > everything fine):
>
> "infocmp xterm linux" reveals that kend is defined the same for both
> terminal types, and the default xterm Xresources file explicitly binds the
> End key to ESC [ 4 ~.  If xemacs can't handle that I suggest you contact
> its package maintainer.

	I couldn't make my Emacs work yet. Anyway, the problem is with
Emacs (in Xterm) and not with XEmacs. I don't know but do you have any
other idea? (I already contacted the Emacs maintainer but I didn't get
any answer so far).

Thank you,
--
Rodrigo Castro   <rcastro@linux.ime.usp.br>
Computer Science undergraduate student - University of Sao Paulo