END Key in Emacs (only in Xterm)
Sorry for sending this message again and sorry for sending to
devel (I don't know if I should). I really need your help, I tried
everything I know and I can't make my Emacs work with END key, when it
is in Xterm.
- All programs have right key configuration
- Emacs in console or X works fine
- I renamed .emacs in order to not be read and it didn't work
- If I change my XTERM variable from "xterm" to "linux" when I
am in Xterm, Emacs works with END key
- Oh, my END key beeps when I press it in Emacs (in Xterm)
Any idea? This started happening from sometime, when I
upgraded my potato to the lastest version at that time. I do have now
the lastest version of potato.
Thank you in advance,
Rodrigo Castro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Computer Science undergraduate student - University of Sao Paulo
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
-- Isaac Asimov