- To: "Bart Friederichs" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Make/makefiles
- From: Lehel Bernadt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:58:52 +0300
- Message-id: <00040110001500.01132@jungle>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 01 Apr 2000, Bart Friederichs wrote:
> Can anybody tell me how to make a *simple* makefile? Or a URL where I can
> find more info? The manpages aren't very clear, and *way* too extensive.
> I have a small project with 3 source code files, and I don't want to compile
> all of them every time.
Check the make-doc package.