Re: ipmasq and howto

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 11:24:54PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Well, once you know it is <package>, you can look in /usr/doc/<package>
> for documentation that ought to explain this. If it's not there,
> complain to the maintainer (<package>@packages.debian.org), because that
> sort of thing ought to

Perhaps I'm not making myself clear.  I just want to get IP Masquerading
working on my Linux box.  So I read the IP Masquerading howto.  But I
believe some steps outlined in the howto would be redundant given the
packages I have installed on my computer.

In other words, having installed ipmasq and other related Debian packages,
do I still need to follow all the steps in the howto?

MG

--
Matt Garman, garman@ews.uiuc.edu
"I was just reading the interview with Korn in _Guitar_World_, and one of