ipmasq and howto

I read the IP-Masquerading howto and I am confused as to how it relates to
Debian.  For example, it says I need to get the ipchains and ipfwadm
packages.  I couldn't find these via a search in dselect.  But I have the
"ipchains" and "ipfwadm" binaries on my system.  I presume they were
installed by the ipmasq Debian package (which I installed).

Also, the IP-Masquerading howto talks about making the rc.firewall script.
Do I still need to do this, or is that functionality already provided by
me having the ipmasq package installed?

In short, what do I need to do as instructed by the howto, and what does
the ipmasq package take care of automatically?

--
Matt Garman, garman@ews.uiuc.edu
"I was just reading the interview with Korn in _Guitar_World_, and one of