Re: ipmasq and howto

matt garman wrote:
  >On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 10:15:38PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
  >> ipchains is in the netbase package
  >Ah, yes...  But in my question what I meant was, In all the steps outlined
  >in the IP-Masquerading howto, where does Debian leave off, and where do I
  >need to pick up?

Well, once you know it is <package>, you can look in /usr/doc/<package> for
documentation that ought to explain this. If it's not there, complain to the
maintainer (<package>@packages.debian.org), because that sort of thing ought to
be documented.

     "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,
      patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
      gentleness, self control; against such there is no
      law."        Galatians 5:22,23