Re: Include directories

> So basically my question is: Is it OK to softlink the include
> directories?  Or does the "don't mess with anything, but
> /usr/local/"-policy aplly and is there a Right Way [TM] to change the
> development environment?  What other directories have to be changed
> (/usr/include/scsi seems to be a good candidate, too.)?

the policy it simple: mess only with the different /usr/src/linux-*
directories. there should be a symlink /usr/src/linux to the
sources of the currently running kernel - the rest works automatically, if
the kernel was compiled once (this sets up the other symlinks).

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.