Re: flat panels anyone?

	I have a 15" iiyama flat-panel display
	connected to acomputer with a ATI Rage Pro
	Graphics board and I have found it to work
	well with Debian RedHat and Slackware,
	For the moment I have both Windows and
	RedHat 6.1 running on that box and if I
	remember correctly the accelerated server
	to use is Mach 64. As far as I can remember
	you can choose flat-panel during the xfree86-
	setup. Thats what I did.

	I may sound vague but I tend to forget these
	things but from your setup you really shouldn´t
	have any trouble. Should you get into trouble
	I can mail you my xfree86config for reference.
	Beware of copying straight of.

	Jonas Anderson