flat panels anyone?

Anybody using a flat panel display? Are there any special issues
regarding their use? I don't know what Dell, etc, are using for their
cards, but ATI makes a digital card that I think is a supported chip
set (ATI Rage LT Pro). Is that the only thing to worry about?

I'm guessing that the "DFP connector" refers to a recent standard so
that displays and cards no longer need to be purchased together?

Thanks for any info, anecdotes, or vague rumors.

	hunter