From: Richard McNally <eiremen@onramp.net>
To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 12:09 PM
Subject: debian install

Debian,
I bought debian thinking it was a purist Open Source product. However, I got
it home and can't get beyond installing the base system. The product hangs
and gives a message like"a problem occurred when installing Base System..."
Any suggestions? I bought  O'Reilly's "learning Debinan" with the cd in
back; same thing there as on the debian boxed product, advertised btw as
"the last linux os you will ever need to buy" O yeah?  Nothing on support,
nothing in the books, nothing on FAX. Do you guys support this product at
all?

armac
"The heart of man is devious beyond belief."