Re: Help! Memory gone missing...

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 01:06:28PM +0100, Jonathan Heaney wrote:
> This is new.  When I upgraded 128 -> 192, the full 192 meg was seen
> correctly (no need for append line in lilo.conf)

Hi,

I have never been able to figure out why some folks need the append line
and some folks don't, but it sounds to me like you just joined the group
that does require it.

Maybe I am just too accepting, but I would add the append line, and if
that fixed it I would quit wondering about it, and move on to bigger and
better things . . .

--

Thank you,
Joe Bouchard