Re: Lying to dpkg?

cjw44@cam.ac.uk (Colin Watson) writes:

[...]
> In that case you might want to investigate setting up your
> own private repository of packages using dpkg-scanpackages; it's not too
> difficult to do with a bit of trial and error. I'm happy to help you
> with this if you have problems.

That might be a little more work then I care to put down. I only have
one (fake) package for Wordperfect and one for mail transfer agent
since I do not want mail on my system. But I've saved your mail in a
saved-for-the-future-folder and expect me to come back in a couple of
years and demand that you devote the rest of your life to help me.

Until then...

--
( GnuPG/PGP key @ www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/  !     Wei Wu Wei     )
( Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying, Emacs/Gnus   !  To Do Without Do  )