Good Imap mail server?

I think I want to install an imap mail server on my linux server.  Can someone
recommend a good one that is debianized?  Here is why I want one.  I'm using
several different computers on my home network, and want to be able to read my
any of my e-mail from any computer here.  I believe this is what imap will
allow, along with allowing folders to be made on the server.

Am I correct?  If not, then what do I want?

TIA,

chris

 --
Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.