Re: Debian Perl Modules

I just downloaded perl 5.6.0 which was released yesterday, and I did

$ ./configure.gnu --prefix=/usr/local

and it looks if all is well. I ran dselect, and it looks as if it still
works.  I also checked to make sure that my original perl 5.005_03 is
still in /usr/bin and it looks as if it is there too. So, all looks good,
and it appears that I can successfully maintain two different versions
of perl, on that supports my debian, and one that I can use to implement
bleeding edge features.

brian