Real Player 7

Hi,

I Installed REalplayer 7 using the installer, and after that I was
unable to start netscape anymore: only bus errors.

So, I removed .netscape, .mime-types and .mailcap from my homedir, and
netscape starts again. However, when I go to a site with real video, It
sais I have no real player installed. When I look into the preferences,
I don't see real player listed anywhere.

What do I have to do to make this work? Isn't it the work of the
rvplayer installer to add the right mime types and stuff like that?

Wouter...