Re: Making the "Windows" key work

> Can someone explain (or point me to the correct
> documentation for) the procedure for making the
> Windows key pop up the start menu for the kde, fvwm or
> icewm desktops?

I succeeded in making the 'windows'-keys useful for accents
(like é,ê,ï) with some simple xmodmap lines (I can mail them
if you want, I don't have them here right now. At least CC me
since I can't read _all_ the mail in the list). However, I haven't
been able to let the Windows key (or any other key apart from
F11, which does this always) bring up the tasklist (I use
WindowMaker).

Arnout Engelen
arnout.engelen@beer.com