Apps that depend on glibc2.0 ? (potato/woody)

Hi all,

I'm sure this must have been discussed before but I haven't been able to
dig it up from the mailing list archives or dejanews.

I'm using several machines, some with potato, some with woody.  I need to
install a free (as in gratis) f90 compiler, which needs glibc2.0 and won't
work with glibc2.1.  Other people with Suse or RedHat have reported the
same problem and they have fixed it installing "compatibility" packages
containing glibc2.0.

Do we have such "compatibility" packages for Debian?  If not, how could
one install slink's glibc2.0 in a non-obstrusive way?

FWIW, the compiler is F (www.uni-comp.com/imagine1), and the error is an
undefined reference:
 /usr/local/lib/F/libf90.a(open.o): In function `__NAGf90_open':
 open.o(.text+0xc77): undefined reference to `_fxstat'

--
Jose