Re: Free Internet... ? Why 14 mb?

Actually, I think it is probably a customized version of Internet Explorer.  I don't know about the Mac, probably IE for that as well.  Many ISPs offer versions of IE with their logos in place of the spinning 'e' and other customizations.  Since some of them offer this, everyone else feels as though they have to do it as well.

Update:

	The gateway through http://www.teledyn.com/products/FreeWWW works very well - and you don't download anything (just the setup.cgi).  It took me a few tries to register, but everything seemed to go through just fine.

Thanks all!

-Percival