Re: X stability issue

this is normal, netscape is trying to resolve some domain names during
that point..and i guess because of its single-threadedness(?) that it
freezes during resolution(found it when running an strace on the process)

happens on every version of netscape/X i have used be it linux libc5 linux
libc6, or irix

nate