Re: support for tv-out cards ?

----- Original Message -----
From: <spectral@hangar18.campus.luth.se>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 9:59 AM
Subject: support for tv-out cards ?

Hi

 Before I bought a color vga monitor I was using my SiS 6326 card
with TV out. The consoles, svgalib with Vesa bios driver, Dosemu
graphics and XFree86_FBDev server worked on it . But I could
not get  SVGA driveer to work with it because the syncs was
not right for TVout . I don't think any specific support for tvout
is in XFree86 3.3.x But it is quite possible that some may be
in 4.0.

Previ