Re: empty .ssh directory

----- Original Message -----
From: dkphoto <dkphoto@cyber-wire.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: empty .ssh directory
Hi,

Why your subject and content are unrelated?

I donot know anything about touchpad. I recently tried prerelease
version of XFree86. 4.0. In the sample XF86Config file in the
distributions there are a lot of input devices along with touchpads
listed. pehaps yours is there.

the site is ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/snapshots/3.9.17/

Good luck

previ