Re: Debian V2.1

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 02:46:51PM +0200, Leanne Gibson wrote:
> I have a client running Debian V2.1 via a dial up modem for e-mail.  They
> were hit by virus the other day and are looking for anti-virus software for
> the above version.  Please could you come back to me asap.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Leanne Gibson

One needs more details on thiis to be able to tell anything.  Firstly
though, it is unlikely a mail virus could do anything to a Linux
machine. I know of no mail virii that can do it.  One that would do
the Microsoft mailers couldn't affect the Linux / UNIX mail app
because thay are comepletely different.

Anyway, be more specific...

Curt