How not to get a list response (was Re: Help Meeeeeee!)

For anyone watching -- the subject of this post is a really good way how
*not* to get a response.  If you're posting to a user group, it's pretty
much assumed you need help.  Describe your problem, not your
desperation.  I've got a bandwidth limitation (wetware).  I drop noise
packets.

Not to pick on Dan, and not to be a stickler, but it's simple facts.

-oo-