Re: Help Meeeeeee!

On 03/14/00 02:47PM, DanSV@aol.com wrote:
> I have the 2.2.14 kernal running, and can't see all of my ram:
> DIMM1: 128mb PC100 DIMM2: 32mb PC100 DIMM3: <EMPTY>
> I see 64 mb.  The system bios detects 162 and change.
> (If of use: I have oboard 3D AGP graphics sharing 8mb main memory.)
>
> Help!
>
> (If adding something to /etc/lilo.conf will help, please show EXACT syntax
> and position within the file)

You can add a line to your lilo.conf file like so:

   append="mem=128M"

I've always seen it before the sections describing the images to
boot. I don't know if it makes a difference, though.

I'm not sure what's up with your BIOS.

hth
 )  Mark Wagnon        )  The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the   )
(   Chula Vista, CA   (   grease. Sometimes it gets replaced.       (
 )  mwagnon1@home.com  )                                             )