Re: Is it possible to backup Slink using Netware?

If what you mean is it possible to back up a machine running slink to a machine running netware 4.11 it should be possible... that being said I've never done it... but hey ;)  I have however set up a slink machine to show up on a netware network as a bindery(netware 3.x) server. See the IPX how to for info on how to do it. Once you have that out of the way, you'll need back up software on running on you netware server... I use arcserve and it is capable of running backups over a network. Or, if you wanted to be budget about it thoughyou could just have a cron job copy the files you were interested in over to the netware sever every couple of hours...

R.