Energy Star Settings

Hello all,

Currently, to get the Energy Star stuff working in X I have to run the
command:
          xset dpms 0 1200 2400
Which sends the monitor into energy save mode after 1200 seconds.  Is
there any way to set this for X by default every time it is started?
Is there a config file I can edit such that I don't have to set this
every time I log in?  (well I don't set it by hand actually... I let
gdm do it when I log in...)

---
Parrish

=====