Kernel error - should I be worried ?

Here is the error that I get (modified snippet from boot
message below).

I upgraded from a base slink distribution to potato. The upgrade
process indicated that I should get rid of portmapper from the
startup files manually. I did that but still this message won't
go away.

I am not even sure that portmapper causes this.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Checking all file systems...
Parallelizing fsck version 1.18 (11-Nov-1999)
Setting kernel variables.
/dev/ttyS0 at 0x03f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
/dev/ttyS1 at 0x02f8 (irq = 3) is a 16550A
Mounting local file systems...
/dev/hda1 on /win type vfat (rw)

****************************
SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument
*****************************

Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces: done.
Starting portmap daemon: portmap.

Setting the System Clock using the Hardware Clock as reference...
System Clock set. Local time: Fri Mar 10 23:16:48 MST 2000

Cleaning: /tmp /var/lock /var/run.
Initializing random number generator... done.
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
Starting system log daemon: syslogd klogd.
Starting mouse interface server: gpm.
Starting internet superserver: inetd.
Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.