Re: pppconfig files

> I know I can create a new connection with pppconfig, but I thought
> changing the number in the file would be easier!

The number is in /etc/chatscripts/provider, where 'provider' is the name
you gave to the connection (default provider).  However, you can make the
change with pppconfig.  When pppconfig prompts you for a "Provider Name"
give it the name you used the first time and it will read the files and use
the values it finds as defaults.  Just step through accepting the defaults
until you get to the value you want to change.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org