pppconfig files

I used pppconfig to create my connection to my ISP.  My ISP is changing
their dial-up numbers and I need to modify the file where the number
resides.  I looked through /etc/ppp but I cannot find the file.  Is the
file that pppconfig creates an editable text file?

I know I can create a new connection with pppconfig, but I thought
changing the number in the file would be easier!

Thanks,
Mike