Re: Dial In problems, HELP!

That totally worked with the pap-secrets. Now my client windows machine
will authenticate when I connect to the ppp server. But now I have a
new problem. I can only send packets between the ppp client and the ppp
server. Do I need to configure some route commands, so the packets can
go elsewhere? So far all I have is

$ cat /etc/ppp/options.ttyS1

mammoth:mammoth-s1

where mammoth is the host name, and mammoth-s1 is a name I have resolved
to another IP address for the serial port.

Do I need to add addition routing information, so the modem user
can connect elsewhere on the network?

brian