Re: magnetic synchronous motor water pumps

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, nhhuajian wrote:

> The main products include: magnetic synchronous motor water pumps for washing
> machines and dishwasher and down-leads of computer mainboard control pins of
> household electrical appliance. and we provid water pump used in wahser and diswasher

I must admit that my computer desparately needs a new magnetic synchronous
motor water pump (to move the chilled water for the overclocked CPU) but
I wonder if you provide Linux drivers or a debian kernel package with your
driver included. I would also require the source code for said magnetic
synchronous motor wanter pump driver.

I look forward to never hearing from you sorry-assed looses again in the
very near future!