2.1 Installation and Backpack CD-Rom

Hello all --
	I am installing 2.1 onto an old 486 which does not have a
CD-Rom. I have a Backpack CD-Rom (parallel port) which I would like to
use, but cannot figure out how... Kernel and base have been successfully
installed with floppies, but the Backpack is not being recognized, and I
am not sure what to do. The manufacturer (Micro-solutions) has a module
file on their ftp site but I don't know how to integrate that into what I
am doing (Do I need to use Rawrite2? If so, how? And at what point does
this need to be introduced?)
	(I do have online access and a computer w/ internal CD-Rom, but
neither on the 486 in question.)
	(Did I mention that I'm very green at this?...)
	Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
	-- Lee Wright