new slink release?

This is not a bitch, just curious.

I notice changes to slink on ftp.debian.org but the symlinks still say
2.1r4 which could mean that the updates are not all there yet. I would
guess that a 2.1r5 release is happening here.

Does anyone who knows for sure care to post something to this list? Are
the updates done except for the 2.1.r5 designation? Is it okay to upgrade
from the archive yet?

Or maybe I missed something that was already posted here.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +