Re: Mirror Cannot get remote directory details

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Bob Hilliard wrote:

>      What causes this error from mirror?
>
> > Cannot get remote directory details (debian/dists/potato/main/binary-all)
>
>      I have gotten this consistently on */binary-all, and occasionally
> on */binary-i386, since mid-January, using the same mirror scripts
> that I have used successfully for a long time.

Same here, but only on non-US. It happens on two different mirror hosts.
It started failing months ago.

My error message is longer (or did you not quote all of it):

package=debian-unstable-non-US
nonus.debian.org:/debian-non-US/dists/potato/non-US ->
/vd0/sys0/rickm/dists/potato/non-US

Failure at end of remote directory () because: timed out
Cannot get remote directory details (/debian-non-US/dists/potato/non-US)

...RickM...