Mirror Cannot get remote directory details

     What causes this error from mirror?

> Cannot get remote directory details (debian/dists/potato/main/binary-all)

     I have gotten this consistently on */binary-all, and occasionally
on */binary-i386, since mid-January, using the same mirror scripts
that I have used successfully for a long time.

     I am running mirror 2.9-14, on a potato system updated through
2/22.

Bob
--
   _