Help for Yamaha YMF724F based PCI sound card

Dear debian user,

    I am stuck with a Yamaha YMF724F chipset based PCI sound card
for which I can't find a driver in Linux. If  you have any information about
getting this card to work in Linux you may please inform me.

    OSS/Free and ALSA does not have an official driver for this
chipset. OSS/Linux(4Front tech) does have driver but the price is more than
what I have paid for the card itself.

    When I try opl3sa driver I get chipset not found error, but when I
try opl3sa2 driver there is a message in /var/log/messages that
the dirver is actually able to find the chipset. But I get a device
or resource busy error however I try using all info I get from various
HOWTOs etc. If you or somebody you know  has an unofficial/
experimental code for this chip I am willing to try it on my system.

Thanking you for your time.

Faithfully yours

previ