Re: Eterm -C

> Does anyone know how to use Eterm as a console window for grabbing
> messages from /dev/console.  I know I am suppose to use the "-C" option
> when starting Eterm... but it never works! BTW, I am using enlightenment
> w/ gnome-session (if this helps?)

this is the command i used to run from my ~/.xinitrc for windowmaker (i
don't use eterm anymore, now i use wterm though cause i can get rid of the
scroll bars).

(sleep 10; Eterm -O -W -F"-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal-*-*-80-*-*-c-*-iso646.1991-irv" -M /dev/null -S black -f yellow --unfocused-scrollbar-color black -L 512 -C -x -g 187x6+0+0) &

the sleep was there because i use transparent terms and if the eterm started
up before the background image was set it wouldn't work right.  the font
stuff can all be removed if you just want the standard font but that was the
nicest looking small font i could find.

adam.