Re: apt-get -b

I like to use apt-move to create a local mirror of all the packages I've
installed. This makes it easy to keep the other machines on my home lan
up to date. All I do is make the apt-move directory (in my case it's on
/mirror) mountable via nfs by all local machines, and go from there.

I think this may be the sort of thing you're wanting ... I could easily
be wrong though.

Sean