apt-get -b

Hi,

I have several packages downloaded on a machine. I'd like to be able to
apt-get'ing those packages from another machine. What packages do I have
to have on the first machine so that the downloaded packages can be
apt-get'ed by the second machine. (I can get Apache installed on the 1st
machine.)

BTW, how do you pronounce "apt-get"? Is the "apt" pronounced just like in
"aptly"?

BTW2, is there any Debian package that can do "apt-multicast"? (ie:
"package site" mirroring with some savings in bandwidth).

TIA,
Oki