Re: mounting /tmp from fstab

Thanks all, I'll just follow this advice below.  Where in the boot
chain should this go? Currently, I'm adding it to
/etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh.

Tertiary question - why nosuid on /var or /home?  Don't some programs
leave some stuff in /var (vgetty comes to mind), and shouldn't you
allow users to set sticky bits on their own stuff?  It doesn't make
much difference on this machine since it is my desktop, but I'd like
to know for future reference. :)

Thanks again!

Jonathan

--