How to fetch procmail processed mail from my office computer?

Hi All,

To manage the giant amount of mail from different mailgroups I had to
install the procmail in my office debian box. The procmail is run by my
.forward file and splits the incoming mail into few folders, located
in my ~/Mail directory.
However I'd like to be able to transfer some folders to my home debian box.
Reading the documentation I've stated that I should use the "imap" package.
I've installed it on my office box without any problems, however when I tried
to fetch the mail, specifying the folders to fetch, I got the following error:

fetchmail: mailbox selection failed
fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from my.office.box.name
fetchmail: Query status=7

I've tried both: folder Mail/folder1,Mail/folder2
and: folder ~/Mail/folder1,~/Mail/folder2
syntaxes. No one of them works :-(.
How should I specify the folder names for fetchmail?
--
			TIA
			Wojciech Zabolotny

http://www.freedos.org  Free DOS for free people!